Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRINGBREAK!!!

Oh man, did I need spring break this year. This cold I've been fighting since October might actually go away now. My darling husband let me sleep in and rest on Saturday, Sunday, and today. I almost feel human again.

Time to get a lot of things done that haven't been done in the last few weeks (or months). Lap-a-thon needs my attention. I have some papers to grade. The bedrooms and office are a bit disorganized and I am embarassed to discuss the condition of our shower. I have a few doctor's appointments-I always schedule those on breaks or weekends, because writing sub plans is my LEAST favorite thing to do.

This doesn't sound like much of a break, but I will take it! The best part of this week is that I will be able to attend every single swim practice. Look for an updated video of Milo, the fish. I may even film a baseball game, too! Hooray for gettting to do my favorite job of all this week: being Milo's mom!

1 comment:

  1. Funny how your blog about spring break is almost the complete opposite of mine! I wish you a restful week, you certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete